1970 Château La Tour Figeac - Saint-Emilion Grand Cru Classé - TS
The creation of Château La Tour Figeac dates from 1879, when it was separated from Château Figeac. A 37-hectare property, it lost a little more than half of its area in 1882. Since Roman times, the famous "Graves de Saint-Emilion", a privileged piece of land on which the estate's current 15 hectares are located, next to the prestigious Cheval Blanc, has been dedicated to wine growing. This terroir, as well as the medieval heritage of Saint-Emilion, was listed as a World Heritage Site by UNESCO in 1999.